CYBER SECURITY IN THE LOGISTICS INDUSTRY
Authors: Ebrahim Aref Ahmed Al-Sobaihi; Prof. Dr. Dr. Patrick Siegfried;
Affiliation: Mechanical Engineering Faculty, Institute of Technology, Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Science, Gödöllő, Hungary; Department Logistik & Supply Chain Management, ISM International School of Management, Mörfelder Landstraße 55, 60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Keywords: Cyber Security, Logistic
ABSTRACT. As of late, 'Digital protection' has arisen as a generally utilized term with expanded reception by experts and government officials the same. Be that as it may, similarly as with much in vogue language, there is by all accounts next to no comprehension of what the term involves. Albeit this is may not be an issue when the term is utilized in a casual setting, it might conceivably create impressive issues with regards to hierarchical technique, business destinations, or peaceful accords. In this work, we concentrate on the current writing to distinguish the principle definitions that accommodated the term 'Network safety by legitimate sources. We then, at that point, lead different lexical and semantic examination methods trying to all the more likely comprehend the extension and setting of these definitions, alongside their importance. At long last, given the investigation directed, we propose another further developed definition that we then, at that point, show to be a more agent definition utilizing similar lexical and semantic examination methods.
1. DANIEL, SCHATZ, JULIE, WALL. "Towards a More Representative Definition of Cyber Security". Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law. 2017.
2. ROUSE, MARGARET. Social engineering definition. Tech Target. Archived from the original on. Retrieved 6 September 2021.
3. SCHATZ, DANIEL; BASHROUSH, RABIH; WALL, JULIE "Towards a More Representative Definition of Cyber Security". Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law. 2017.
4. Reliance spells the end of the road for ICT amateurs", 7 May 2013.
5. Description of Cyber Security in organizations. https://www.bombessays.com/description-of- cyber-security-in-organizations/ Retrieved 21 November 2021
6. "Computer Security and Mobile Security Challenges". researchgate.net. Archived from the original. Retrieved 4 November 2021.
7. "Distributed Denial of Service Attack". csa.gov.sg. Archived from the original. Retrieved 12 November 2021.
8. GRUBER, B. Wireless mice leave billions at risk of computer hack: Cyber security firm. Retrieved from https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-wireless-mouse-idUKKCN0WP21I 2013.
9. "Multi-Vector Attacks Demand Multi-Vector Protection". MSSP Alert. 2018.
10. DAVID BISSON Cybersecurity Gaps and Opportunities in the Logistics Industry. 2021.
11. MILLMAN, RENEE "New polymorphic malware three-quarters quarters of AV scanners". SC Magazine UK. 2017.
12. SUGAR CHAN, EITAN YEHUDA, RUSSELL SCHAEFER, ALAIN SCHNEUWLY, SHARON ZICHERMAN, STEFAN DEUTSCHER, AND OR KLIE. Navigating Rising Cyber Risks in Transportation and Logistics. 2021.