INFORMATION-MILITARY SECURITY IS A COMPONENT OF STATE SECURITY
Authors: Volodymyr Khoroshko, Ruslan Hryshchuk, Nikolay Brailovskyi, Mariia Каpustian
Affiliation: National Aviation University, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, PhD in Engineering Science, Khmelnytskyi National University Computer Engineering and Information Systems Department, PhD in Engineering Science
ABSTRACT. In modern conditions, the nature of the information-military struggle has changed significantly - it is increasingly taking on the characteristics of a hybrid war. The emphasis of the military struggle is shifting towards the practical implementation of information technologies. At the same time, informational and psychological operations, actions and actions are gaining more and more importance in achieving political and military goals. In the article, using the example of Ukraine, the issue of the distribution of sources of information and military danger according to their origin and internal nature was considered, specific manifestations of information and military danger for the country from the side of the aggressor state were given, general reasons for ensuring the national security of the country were given, and principles were formulated that have be laid in the basis of the activity of this system. The proposed functional scheme for ensuring the information and military security of the country. General recommendations on confrontation in the information war have been formed
1. National security strategy of Ukraine. Approved by Decree of the President of Ukraine No. 392 of 09/14/2020.
2. Constitution of Ukraine
3. Selivanov V.M. Concept of national security of Ukraine. Kind. 2nd / V.M. Selivanov K: 2015. – 28 p.
4. Pirtschalava L.G. Information confrontation in modern conditions / L.G. Pirtskhalava, V.A. Khoroshko, Yu.E. Khokhlacheva, M.E. Shelest - K: CP "Comprint", 2019. - 226 p.
5. Kulinich M.A. Ukraine in the new geopolitical space: problems of regional and subregional security / M.A. Kulinich // Science and Defense, No. 1, 2015. – pp. 8 – 19.
6. Shkidchenko V.P. Elements of the theory of military security / V.P. Shkidchenko, V.D. Kohno - K: BF "Myrotvorets", 2001. - 194 p.
7. Manachynskyi O.Ya. Modern military and political relations of Ukraine with neighboring states. Kind. 2nd / O.Ya Manachynskyi - K: NISD, 2016. - 102 p.
8. Pyrumov V.S. Two sides of parity and defense adequacy / V.S. Pyrumov // Military thought, No. 2, 2015. - pp. 25 - 34.
9. V. Khoroshko. The concept of using informational influences and countermeasures against informational weapons / V. Khoroshko, Yu. Khokhlacheva, M. Prokofiev // Legal, regulatory and metrological support of the information protection system in Ukraine, Issue 1(31), 2016. - p .9 -23 .
10. Manoilo A.V. Technologies of non-violent resolution of modern conflicts / Ed. Prof. A.N. Petrenko / A.V. Manoilo - M: Hotline - Telecom, 2008. - 392 p.
11. Information security doctrine of Ukraine. Decree of the President of Ukraine No. 47/2017 dated February 25, 2017.
12. Chuev Yu.A. Forecasting in military affairs. Ed. 3rd supplement / Yu.A. Chuev, Yu.V. Mykhailov – M: Voenizdat, 2014. – 392 p.
13. Lobov V.N. Ways of realizing the concept of sufficiency for defense (strategy) / V.N. Lobov // Military thought, No. 2, 2002. - p. 18 - 27.
14. Nikolaev Yu.A. Defense adequacy: criteria and evaluation methods / Yu.A. Nikolaev // Military thought, No. 4-5, 1992. - pp. 35 - 45.
15. Tuchkov Y.N. Unification of group troops and forms of their use in armed conflicts and local wars/ Y.N. Tuchkov // Military thought, No. 2, 2007. - pp. 45 - 51.
16. Biloborodov O.O. Technologies of informational and psychological warfare and informational and psychological weapons / O.O. Biloborodov, A.S. Dovgopoly //Armament and military equipment, No. 4 (24), 2019. - p. 93 - 97.
17. Pevtsov G.V. Informational and psychological operations of the Russian Federation in Ukraine: models of influence and countermeasures / G.V. Pevtsov, S.V. Zalkin, S.O. Sidchenko, K.I.Khudarkovskii // Science and Defense, No. 2, 2015. – pp. 28 – 32.
18. Chepkov I.V. Organization of resistance to "hybrid war" in modern conditions: technical aspect / I.V. Chepkov, S.V. Lapytskyi, A.Yu. Hupalo, M.M. Chepura // Armaments and military equipment, No. 1(13), 2017. – p. 3 – 8.
19. Nenashev S.M. Informational - technological and informational - psychological security of users of social networks / S.M. Nenashev // Questions of cyber security, No. 5(18), 2016. - p. 65-71.