INFORMATION WAR IN MODERN CONDITIONS PART 1
Authors: Volodymyr Khoroshko, Volodymyr Artemov, Oleksandr Lytvynenko, Mykola Brailovskyi
Affiliation: National Aviation University, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor, Kyiv, Ukraine, National Aviation University, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, Professor, Kiev, Ukraine, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor, Kyiv, Ukraine , Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, PhD in Engineering Science, Associate Professor, Kyiv
Keywords: information warfare, information confrontation, disinformation, psychological impact, information attack
ABSTRACT. The article deals with direct and reverse optimization of the distribution of information space between countries and states. An algorithm for information warfare of the first and second generation has been developed. The analysis of the confrontation between Russia and Ukraine and the impact of the media model on society have been shown. The concept of the strategy of the information war of the first and second generation has been introduced and it has been proved that a new era of transition from the strategy of nuclear restraint to high-precision counter-force information weapons, the main task of which is mass manipulation, has begun.
1.Panarin I.N. - Information warfare and geopolitics / Panarin I.N. - Moscow: World of Security, 2011. - 719p.
2.Rastorguev S.P. Philosophy of information war / Rastorguev S.P. - М.: МPSI, 2003. - 496с.
3.Pirtskhalava L.G. Information confrontation in modern conditions / Pirtskhalava L.G., Khoroshko V.A., Khokhlacheva Yu.E., Shelest M.E. - К: «Compint», 2019.-226с.
4.Litvinenko O.V. - Special information operations and propaganda companies / Litvinenko O.V. - K: Satsanga, 2000.-242p.
5. Grishchuk R.V. Cyber weapons: classification, basic principles of construction, methods and means of application and protection against it / Grishchuk R.V., Khoroshko V.O. // Modern special equipment, №4. 2016. - P. 30-37
6. World hybrid war: the Ukrainian front / For general. ed. V.P. Gorbulina - K: NISD, 2007.-496p.
7.Eremenko V.T. - Actual problems of information confrontation in sociotechnical systems / Eremenko V.T., Pershukov VM, Pikalov B.V., Tretyakov O.V. - Orel: Iz-vo Gosuni-versitet - UNPK, 2015. - 291p.
8.Tolubko V.B. Information struggle (conceptual, theoretical, psychological aspects) / To-lubko V.B. - К.: NАMU 2003. – 320 p.
9.Grigoriev V.I. - Technologies of modern information and psychological warfare / Grigoriev V.I. // Information security of man. society. States, № 2 (18), 2015.– P6-16
10. Kozyura V.D. Analysis of cyber security of the information society / Kozyura V.D., Khoroshko V.O., Shelest M.E. // Information security of man, society, state, № 1 (21), 2017. - P163-171
11. Artemov V., Khoroshko V., Ivanchenko I., Brailovskyi N. Geopolitics and Information Warfare // SPCSJ, vol. 4, # 1, 2020.-p.61-64
12.Khoroshko V.A. Information and analytical security / Khoroshko V.A., Shelest M.E. - K.: VPV "Zadruga", 2016. - 183 p.
13.Prokofiev M.I. - The concept of application of information influences and counteraction to information weapons / Prokofiev M.I., Khoroshko V.O., Khokhlacheva Y.E. // Legal, regulatory and logistical support of information security systems in Ukraine, Vol. 1 (31), 2016. - P.9-14
14. Khoroshko V.O. - Information war. Mass media as a tool of informational influence on society. Part 1. / Khoroshko V.O., Khokhlacheva Y.E. // Information Security, Volume 22, №3,2016. - P.283-289.
15. Zelinsky S.A. - Information and psychological impact on mass consciousness / Zelinsky S.A. - SPb.: Skifiya, 2008.-403 p.
16.Ostapenko G.A. Information operations and attacks of socio-technical systems / Ostapenko G.A. - M: Hotline - Telecom, 2007.-134 p.
17. Khoroshko V.O. Information war. Protection against destructive information and psychological influences. Part 2 / Khoroshko V.O., Khokhlachova Y.E. // Information Security Vol.25, №1, 2019-P.18-24.