INFORMATION WAR IN MODERN CONDITIONS PART 2
Автор: Volodymyr Khoroshko, Volodymyr Artemov, Lytvynenko Oleksandr, Mykola Brailovskyi,
Организация: National Aviation University, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor, Kyiv, Ukraine, National Aviation University, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, Professor, Kiev, Ukraine, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor, Kyiv, Ukraine, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, PhD in Engineering Science, Associate Professor, Kyiv, Ukraine,
Ключевые слова: information warfare, information influence, aggression, information attack
Аннотация. The article is based on the model of information warfare and the methods of psychological influence on the consciousness of people and society are considered. The influence of Russia's aggression on Ukraine through the three-level network concept, which combines all permissible types of influence on the enemy and represents a comprehensive strategy of influence, is proved. The concept of informational and psychological confrontation of society is developed, attention should be paid to the manipulation of information in a society, which aims to change the behavior of the object in the right direction for the subject as well as influence of information and psychological action of mass media on young people, expressed in violence, unmotivated aggression, hostility, cynicism.
1. Litvinenko O.V. Information influences and operations. Theoretical and analytical essays / Litvinenko O. V. – Кyiv: National Institute for Strategic Studies, 2003.-240 p.
2. Pirtskhalava L.G. Information confrontation in modern conditions / Pirtskhalava L.G., Khoroshko V.A., Khokhlacheva Y.E., Shelest M.E. - Кyiv: CP "Kompint", 2019.-226 p.
3. Rastorguev S.P. Philosophy of information war / Rastorguev S.P. - Moscow: Moscow Psychological and Social University, 2003. – 496 p.
4. Litvinenko O.V. Special information operations and propaganda companies / Litvinenko O.V. - Kyiv: Satsanga, 2000. - 242 p.
5. Grishchuk R.V. Cyber weapons: classification, basic principles of construction, methods and means of application and protection against it / Grishchuk R.V., Khoroshko V.O. // Modern special equipment, No. 4. 2016. - pp. 30-37.
6. World hybrid war: the Ukrainian front / Edited by V.P. Gorbulina – Kyiv: National Institute for Strategic Studies, 2007.- 496 p.
7. Eremenko V.T. Actual problems of information confrontation in sociotechnical systems / Eremenko V.T., Pershukov V.M., Pikalov B.V., Tretyakov O.V. - Orel: Publishing House “Gosuniversitet” - Prioksky State University, 2015. – 291 p.
8. Prokofiev M.I. The concept of application of information influences and counteraction of information weapons / Prokofiev M.I., Khoroshko V.O., Khokhlacheva Y.E. // Legal, regulatory and logistical support of information security systems in Ukraine, Vol. 1 (31), 2016. – pp. 9-14.
9. Khoroshko V.O. Information war. Mass media as a tool of informational influence on society. Part 1. / Khoroshko V.O., Khokhlacheva Y.E. // Information Security, Volume 22, №3, 2016. - pp. 283-289.
10. Dereko V.N. - Theoretical and methodological principles of classification of threats to the object of information security / Dereko V.N. // Information security of man, society, state, No. 2918), 2015. – pp. 16-23.
11. Khoroshko V.A. Information and analytical security / Khoroshko V.A., Shelest M.E. - Kyiv: Private printing establishment “Zadruha”, 2016. - 183 p.
12. Ostapenko G.A. Information operations and attacks of socio-technical systems / Ostapenko G.A. - Moscow: Hotline - Telecom, 2007. -134 p.
13. Messer E.E. If you want peace, win the interwar / Messer E.E. - Мoscow: Published by “Russkii Put’ ” 2005. – 485 p.
14. Artemov V., Khoroshko V., Ivanchenko I., Brailovskyi N. Geopolitics and Information Warfare // SPCSJ, vol. 4, No.1, 2020.- pp. 61-64
15. Prokofiev M.I. Problems of information protection in Ukraine / Prokofiev M.I., Khoroshko V.O. // Legal, regulatory and logistical support of information protection systems in Ukraine, Vol. 2 (30), 2015. - pp. 9-14