MODERN THREATS OF CORPORATE NETWORKS
Автор: Giorgi Totladze, Nikoloz Erkomaishvili, Nugzar Tomashvili, Vano Mamporia, David Nioradze
Организация: School Student, School Student, N55 Public School, N166 Pubic School, student, BTU, N97 public school student
Ключевые слова: Dos Attack, Trojan, Malwares, Modern threats, Network security
Аннотация. In our article, we reviewed modern threats in corporate computer networks and systems, will which cybercriminals have caused billions of dollars in damage to hundreds of medium-sized organizations and Giant Companies.we have discussed in detail the technologies through which various types of cyber-attacks were carried out around the world
1. Johnson, N.T.; Waddell, P.G.; Clegg, W.; Probert, M.R. Remote Access Revolution: Chemical Crystallographers Enter a New Era at Diamond Light Source Beamline I19. Crystals 2017, 7, 360. https://doi.org/10.3390/cryst7120360
2. D. Hou, Z. Miao, H. Xing and H. Wu, "V-RSIR: An Open Access Web-Based Image Annotation Tool for Remote Sensing Image Retrieval," in IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 83852-83862, 2019, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2924933.
3. Z. Huang, Q. Wang, Y. Chen and X. Jiang, "A Survey on Machine Learning Against Hardware Trojan Attacks: Recent Advances and Challenges," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 10796-10826, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2965016.
4. D. Yang, C. Gao and J. Huang, "Dynamic Game for Strategy Selection in Hardware Trojan Attack and Defense," in IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 213094-213103, 2020, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3040395.
5. K. S. Subramani, N. Helal, A. Antonopoulos, A. Nosratinia and Y. Makris, "Amplitude-Modulating Analog/RF Hardware Trojans in Wireless Networks: Risks and Remedies," in IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 15, pp. 3497-3510, 2020, doi: 10.1109/TIFS.2020.2990792.
6. Maksim Iavich, SergiyGnatyuk, Giorgi Iashvili, AndriyFesenko, ENSURING EUROPEAN CIVIL AVIATION CYBERSECURITY, Scientific and practical cyber security journal, 2019.
7. Maksim Iavich, SergiyGnatyuk, Giorgi Iashvili, AndriyFesenko, Cyber security European standards in business, Scientific and practical cyber security journal, 2019.