MATHEMATICAL MODELS AND ALGORITHMS FOR DETERMINING TIME DECISION-MAKING IN THE CYBER DEFENSE SYSTEM
Автор: Volodymyr Khoroshko, Mykola Brailovskyi, Yulia Khokhlachova, Natalia S. Vyshnevska
Организация: National Aviation University, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Аннотация. The article analyzes the literature, which shows the current lack of a unified approach to the comprehensive solution to the problem of synthesizing mathematical models and algorithms for determining the time of decision-making in the system of both protection and cyber protection of information. An analysis of the research stage was also carried out to determine the permissible terms of solving information-dependent problems of cyber information protection systems, taking into account the relationships between the directive terms of solving problems and the tasks of information dependencies between them, and determined the permissible intervals of processing and transmitting information over the network while ensuring the functioning of cyber information protection systems. Thus, the results that can be used in the development of effective algorithms for determining the time of decision-making based on mathematical models for decision-making support systems by the information cyber protection system, as well as for modeling complex technical systems and evaluating the effectiveness of the use of various information computing systems are given.
1. Hryshchuk R.V. Fundamentals of cyber security / R.V. Hryshchuk, Y.G. Danik - Zhytomyr: ZhNANEU, 2016. - 636 p.
2. Brailovskyi M.M. Information security technologies / M.M. Brailovskyi, S.V. Zybin, I.V. Piskun, V.O. Khoroshko, Y.E. Khokhlachova - K: CC "Komprint", 2021. - 296 p.
3. Khoroshko V.O. Scientific tasks of synthesizing the organizational and technological scheme of creating software for computer networks with limited access / V.O. Khoroshko, N.F. Kazakova // Information Protection, No. 4, 2009.
4. Kozyura V.D. Choice of the moment for the operation of influence on information / V.D. Kozyura, I.V. Pikun, V.A. Khoroshko // Information security: human, society, state, No2, 2011.
5. Dakhno N.V. Calculation of the time of efficiency of the decision-making process in information security systems / N.V. Dakhno, E.O. Tiskina, V.A. Khoroshko // Modern Information Technologies in the Field of Security and Defense, No. 2 (5), 2011.
6. Zabolotsky V.P. Mathematical models in management / V.P. Zabolotsky, A.A. Ovodenko, A.G. Stepanov - St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University of Management and Administration, 2001.
7. Samarskiy A.A. Mathematical modeling: Ideas, Methods, Examples. 2nd ed. / A.A. Samarskiy, A.P. Mikhailov. - M: Fizmatlit, 2001. - 316 p.
8. Kelton V. Simulation modeling, 3rd ed: Piter, K: BHV Publishing Group, 2004. - 847 p.
9. Feldman L.P. Numerical methods in information / L.P. Feldman, A.I. Petrenko, O.A. Dmitrieva - K: BHV Publishing Group, 2006. 480 p.
10. Mathews D.G. Numerical methods / D.G. Mathews, K.D. Fink: SPb: K: Williams, 2001. - 713 p.
11. Samarskiy A.A. Numerical methods of mathematical physics / A.A. Samarskiy, A.V. Gulik - Moscow: Scientific World, 2003. 316 p.
12. Verzhbitskiy V.M. Osnovy numeral'nykh metodov [Fundamentals of numerical methods]: Vyssh.shk., 2002. - 840 p.
13. Hemming R.V. Numerical methods for scientists and engineers. 2nd ed: Nauka, 1998. 402p.
14. Tomashevsky V.M. Modeling of systems / V.M. Tomashevsky. - K: BHV Publishing Group, 2007. - 352 p.
15. Tomashevsky V.M. Solving practical problems by computer modeling / V.M.Tomashevsky, O.G.Zhdanov, O.O.Zholdakov - K: Korniychuk, 2001. - 267 p.
16. Knut D.E. The art of programming. - Vol. 2. Computed algorithms. 3rd ed: Izd.dom. "Williams, 2001. - 832 p.
17. Ryzhikov Y.I. Simulation modeling theory and technology / Y.I. Ryzhikov: Korona; M: Altex, 2004. - 384 p.