RADIOLOGY IN DIGITAL CLINIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Автор: Lasha Sharvadze
Организация: Georgian Technical University
Ключевые слова: cybersecurity, medicine, software implementation, radiology
Аннотация. The paper describes the authors' research in the direction of creating a unified digital system of clinic management. The aim of the study is to create a unified system of clinic management, which will be simple, with a single window principle, will fully integrate all clinic management systems in one environment and will fully digitize them. Due to the spread of processes in different directions, the existing clinic management systems do not have all related structures, processes, data and systems integrated in one electronic space. The system has a web interface and is adapted to various mobile devices. The system provides security features such as password policies and user role management. The system operates in a secure network environment. Experiments have been conducted in a test environment and it has been shown that the new system increases the efficiency of receiving medical services and reduces service time.
1. Iavich, M., Sharvadze, L. (2023). The Model of the Novel One Windows Secure Clinic Management Systems. In: Hu, Z., Wang, Y., He, M. (eds) Advances in Intelligent Systems, Computer Science and Digital Economics IV. CSDEIS 2022. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 158. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-24475-9_29
2. Smith, G. (2006). Introduction to RIS and PACS. In: Dreyer, K.J., Thrall, J.H., Hirschorn, D.S., Mehta, A. (eds) PACS. Springer, New York, NY. https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-31070-3_2
3. Bick, U., Lenzen, H. PACS: the silent revolution. Eur Radiol 9, 1152–1160 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1007/s003300050811
4. Siegel, E.L., Reiner, B. Work Flow Redesign: The Key to Success When Using PACS . J Digit Imaging 16, 164–168 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10278-002-6006-9
5. Lee, H.W., Ramayah, T. & Zakaria, N. External Factors in Hospital Information System (HIS) Adoption Model: A Case on Malaysia. J Med Syst 36, 2129–2140 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10916-011- 9675-4
6. Ahmadian, L., Khajouei, R., Nejad, S.S. et al. Prioritizing Barriers to Successful Implementation of Hospital Information Systems. J Med Syst 38, 151 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10916-014-0151-9
7. Avtandil Gagnidze, Maksim Iavich, Giorgi Iashvili, SOME ASPECTS OF POST-QUANTUM CRYPTOSYSTEMS, Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, 5(1), 2017, 16-20 DOI: 10.15604/ejbm.2017.05.01.002.
8. Iavich, M., Gnatyuk, S., Fesenko, G.: Cyber security European standards in business. Scientific and Practical Cyber Security Journal. J. 3, 36–39 (2019).