RECOMMENDER SYSTEMS USE IN CYBERSECURITY FIELD
Автор: Giorgi Iashvili , Roman Odarchenko , Sergii Gnatyuk, Avtandil Gagnidze
Организация: Caucasus University, Tbilisi, Georgia, National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine, East West University, Tbilisi, Georgia
Ключевые слова: recommender system, attacks analysis, work with data;
Аннотация. The paper describes an integrated web-based system that analyzes potential security issues that may affect a certain hardware-based system and therefore suggests optimal solutions. The developed system is tested using real-world industrial and corporate cases, and the result of the evaluation process confirms that it can significantly improve the level of cyber security of systems belonging to various organizations. As a result of the research, a prototype of a web system was created, which collects information about vulnerabilities related to modern hardware and provides users with appropriate recommendations based on a specific situation.
1. Gagnidze, A., Iavich, M., & Iashvili, G. (2017). A Roman Version of the Merkle's Cryptosystem. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of Georgia, 11(4), 28–33.
2. Deogirikar, J., & Vidhate, A. (2017). Security Breaches in IoT: A Study. In Proceedings of the International Conference on IoT in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud (pp. 32-37). Coimbatore, India: IEEE.
3. Ronen, E., & Shamir, A. (2016). Extended Functional Attacks on IoT Devices: The Case of Smart Lights. In Proceedings of the European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (pp. 3-12). Zarrabrücken, Germany: IEEE.
4. Iashvili, G., Iavich, M., Gagnidze, A., & Gnatyuk, S. (2020). Increasing the Usability of the TLS Certificates Generation Process Using Safe Design, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2698, 35-41.
5. Lukova-Chuiko, N., Fesenko, A., Papirna, H., & Gnatyuk, S. (2021). Risk Management as a Method of Protection Against Cyber Threats, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, 2833, 103-113.
6. Iavich, M., Gnatyuk, S., Odarchenko, R., Bocu, R., & Simonov, S. (2021). The Novel System of Attacks Detection in 5G. In Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems (Vol. 226, pp. 580-591).