METHODS OF PREPARING AND CONDUCTING MODERN HYBRID WARS
ავტორი: Volodymyr Khoroshko, Volodymyr Artemov, Mykola Brailovskyi, Yulia Khokhlachova, Tyna Pirtskhalava
ორგანიზაცია: National Aviation University, Doctor in Technical Sciences, Professor, Kyiv, Ukraine; National Aviation University, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, Professor, Kiev, Ukraine; ; Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, PhD in Engineering Science, Associate Professor, Kyiv, Ukraine; National Aviation University of Kiev, PhD in Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Kiev, Ukraine; Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
საკვანძო სიტყვები: information warfare, information confrontation, disinformation, psychological impact, information attack
აბსტრაქტი. The analysis of the conduct of wars and armed conflicts shows that confrontation in the military sphere is increasingly moving into the verbal, i.e. informational space. Information warfare implements asymmetric solutions and involves special measures. Destructive influence on the object is also achieved by carrying out informational and psychological operations directed against a person, a group, society and the state and affect their moral and emotional stability, as well as decision-making motives. Such influence is achieved through modern electronic means of communication and mass information. Based on the example of Ukrainian-Russian relations, the article examines the goals of information and psychological warfare, as well as the methods and models of influence used today.
1. Manoilo A.V. Non-force resolution technologies contemporary conflicts /A.V . _ Manoilo - M : Hotline-Telecom, 2008-392p.
2. Panaryn N.N. Technology of information warfare/N.N. Panarin-M: Izd. Security world, 2003-320p.
3. Pirtschalava L.G., Information and analytical security assurance: monograph/ L.G. Pirtschalava, V.A. Khoroshko, Yu.E. Khokhlacheva , M.E. Shelest -K: FOP Yamchinsky A.V., 2021-470p.
4. Rastorguev S.P. Information war. Problems and models/S.P. Rastorguev-M: Radio and Communication, 1999-416p.
5. Zelinsky S.A. _ Informational and psychological impact on mass consciousness/S.A. Zelinsky - M: Izd "Algorithm", 2000-464p.
6. Leontieva A.S. Propaganda as an informational and psychological component of political processes / A.S. Leontiev - Lviv: LNU named after I. Franka, 2004-296p.
7. Pevtsov G.V. Information and psychological operations of the Russian Federation in Ukraine: models of influence and directions of countermeasures/G.V. Pevtsov, S.V. Zalkin S.O. Sidchenko , K.I. Khudarkovskii // Science and Defense, No. 2, 2015.-p.28-32
8. Bukharin S.N. Methods and technologies informational wars / S.N. Bukharin - M: Academic project, 2007-382p.
9. Balanyuk Yu.V. Informational and psychological influences in cyberspace/Y.V. Balanyuk, V.V. Kozlovskyi, V.O. Khoroshko, Yu.E. Khokhlacheva -K: CP " Comprint " 2020-109 p.
10. Hryschuk R.V. Fundamentals of cyber security/R.V. Hryshchuk, Yu.G. Danyk - Zhytomyr: ZhNAEU, 2016-636p.
11. Buriachok V.L. Information and cyberspace: security problems, methods and means of combating/V.L. Buryachok, H.M. Gulak, V.B. Tolubko -K: LLC "SIK GROUP UKRAINE", 2015-449p.
12. Artemov V. Lytvynenko O., Khoroshko V. , Brailovskyi M. Information War in Modern Conditions. Part 2. // SPCSJ v 5, #3, 2021. - p 11-24
13. Chaldin R. Psychology of influence/R. Chaldin St. Petersburg: Peter, 2016-336p.
14. M. I. Prokofiev. Information war as a form of information warfare, part 1. / M. I. Prokofiev, L. M. Skachek , V.O. Khoroshko // Legal normative and metrological support of the information protection system in Ukraine, Issue 1 (37), 2019.-p.7-24.
15. Artemov V, Brailovskyi N., Opirskyi I., Ivanchenko I., Khoroshko V. _ Information War in Ukraine // SPCSI , v.4 , No. 4, 2020- p.28-34 .