SECURITY ISSUES FOR DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIPS AND STARTUPS
ავტორი: Tinatin Mshvidobadze
ორგანიზაცია: Gori State University
საკვანძო სიტყვები: Entrepreneurship, startup, digital technologies, cybersecurity, sensors.
აბსტრაქტი. The unprecedented digital revolution has transformed the meaning and forms of entrepreneurship across the globe. In this article is proposed a conceptualization and characterization of three different phenomena: technology entrepreneurship, digital technology entrepreneurship, and digital entrepreneurship. Each of them has different origin and different emergence dynamics, and in most cases, they generate rather different trajectories for growth and technology evolution. It is shown the different cybersecurity trends and threats for Startups.
1.MacInnis, D. J. 2011. A Framework for Conceptual Contributions in Marketing. Journal of Marketing, 75(4): 136–154. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.75.4.136
2. Brown R, Mawson S, Mason C. Myth-busting and entrepreneurship policy: The case of high growth firms. Entrepreneurship & Regional Development. 2017;29(5-6).
3. EC (European Commission). Digital Entrepreneurship Scoreboard 2015. Brussels: Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry,Entrepreneurship and SMEs; 2016.
4. Nambisan, S. 2016. Digital Entrepreneurship: Toward a Digital Technology Perspective of Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, (414): 1–27. https://doi.org/10.1111/etap.12254
5. Nambisan S. Digital entrepreneurship: Toward a digital technology perspective of entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. 2017;41(6):1029-1055;
6.Bailetti, T. 2012. Technology Entrepreneurship: Overview, Definition, and Distinctive Aspects. Technology Innovation Management Review, 2(2): 5–12. http://timreview.ca/article/520
7.Davidsson, P. 2015. Entrepreneurial Opportunities and the Entrepreneurship Nexus: A Re-conceptualization. Journal of Business Venturing, 30(5): 674–695. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusvent.2015.01.002
8.Brush, C. G., Manolova, T. S., & Edelman, L. F. 2008. Properties of Emerging Organizations: An Empirical Test. Journal of Business Venturing, 23(5): 547–566. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusvent.2007.09.002
9.Hartmann, D. 2014. Turning Technology into Business Using University Patents. Technology Innovation Management Review, 4(12): 37–43. http://timreview.ca/article/856
10.Fauchart, E., & Gruber, M. 2011. Darwinians, Communitarians, and Missionaries: The Role of Founder Identity in Entrepreneurship. Academy of Management Journal, 54(5): 935–957. https://doi.org/10.5465/amj.2009.0211
11.Westerlund, M., Leminen, S., & Rajahonka, M. 2014. Designing Business Models for the Internet of Things. Technology Innovation Management Review, 4(7): 5–14. http://timreview.ca/article/807
12.Audretsch, D. B., Bonte, W., & Mahagaonkar, P. 2012. Financial Signaling By Innovative Nascent Ventures: The Relevance of Patents and Prototypes. Research Policy, 41(8): 1407–1421. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2012.02.003.
13 Autio E, Kenney M, Mustar P, Siegel D, Wright M. Entrepreneurial innovation: The importance of context. Research Policy. 2014;43(7):1097-1108.
14. Isenberg D. The Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Strategy as a New Paradigm for Economic Policy: Principles for Cultivating Entrepreneurship. Babson Park: Babson College; 2011.
15. Blank S. The Four Steps to the Epiphany: Successful Strategies for Products that Win. Pescadero (US) K & S Ranch; 2013.
16. ScaleIT. 2018. Available from: www. scaleit.biz/
17. EC (European Commission). Digital Transformation of European Industry and Enterprises. DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs; 2015
18. Brown R, Mason C. Inside the high-tech black box: A critique of technology entrepreneurship policy. Technovation. 2014;3412:773-784.
19. Mason C, Brown R. Creating good public policy to support high growth firms. Small Business Economics. 2013;40:211-225.
20. Lerner J. The future of public efforts to boost entrepreneurship and venture capital. Small Business Economics. 2010;35:255-264.
21. Bosma NS, Sternberg R. Entrepreneurship as an urban event? Empirical evidence from European cities. Regional Studies. 2014;48(6):1016-1033.
22. Isenberg DJ. How to start an entrepreneurial revolution. Harvard Business Review. 2010;88(6):41-49
23. Isenberg D. Worthless, Impossible and Stupid: How Contrarian Entrepreneurs Create and Capture Extraordinary Value. Cambridge: Harvard Business Review Press; 2013
24. Mason C. Public policy support for the informal venture capital market: A critical review. International Journal of Small Business. 2009;27:536-556
25. Lusch RF, Nambisan S. Service innovation: A service-dominant logic perspective. MIS Quarterly. 2015;39(1):155-175.
26. Isenberg DJ. How to start an entrepreneurial revolution. Harvard Business Review. 2010; 88(6):41-49.