THE USE OF A SPECIALIZED COMPUTER GAME IN PRACTICAL CLASSES IN THE SPECIALITY CYBERSECURITY
ავტორი: Igor M.Kozubtsov, Oleksii V. Silko, Lesia M. Kozubtsova
ორგანიზაცია: Kruty Heroes Military Institute of Telecommunications and Information Technology, Kyiv, Ukraine
საკვანძო სიტყვები: class, practical training, specialist, cybersecurity, computer game.
აბსტრაქტი. The relevance of the research topic is due to the need for lecturers to find ways and technologies to maintain a high level of motivation and attention of students and cadets of the cybersecurity speciality in practical classes. Traditional methods and means, as practice shows, are not limitless. The main aspects of the work. The paper examines the existing best practices of the use of games by researchers in the educational process. Based on the positive results, it is proposed to develop specialized computer programs to increase the educational interest of students and cadets of the cybersecurity speciality in practical classes. Scientific novelty. The concept of building a training complex for training cybersecurity specialists based on a computer game is proposed for the first time.
1. Smartphone Addiction. URL: https://www.helpguide.org/articles/addictions/smartphoneaddiction.htm#quiz.
2. Smartphone Addiction. URL: https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2018/dopaminesmartphones-battle-time.
3. Kozubtsov I.M. Teaching electrical engineering disciplines by virtual computer game method // Electrical technologies, electric drive and electrical equipment of enterprises: collection of scientific papers of the II All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference. Vol. 2. Ufa: USNTU Publishing House, 2009. Pp. 107–110.
4. Kozubtsov I.M.The concept of independent training of Ground Forces cadets on training equipment by playing on a virtual computer // Prospects for the development of weapons and military equipment of the Ground Forces. Collection of abstracts of the second All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Conference (Lviv, April 28-29, 2009). 2009. Pp. 77.
5. Buhaieva V.Y. Gamification as a way to form active professional behavior of future IT industry specialists // Pedagogy and psychology. 2018. №56. Pp. 129–135.
6. Tseas K., Katsioulas N. and Kalandaridis T. Gamification in higher education. M.S. thesis, Dept. Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Thessaly. Volos, Greece. 2014.
7. Tkachenko O. Gamification of education: formal and informal space. Actual issues of Humanities. 2015. Issue 11. Pp. 303–309.
8. Kapp K. The gamification of learning and instruction game-based methods and strategies for training and education. San Francisco, USA: Pfeiffer, 2012.
9. Noskov Y.A. Learning technologies and gamification in academic activities // Yaroslav Pedagogical Bulletin. 2018. No. 6. Pp. 138–142.
10. Petrenko S.V. Gamification as an innovative educational technology // Innovation in education. 2018. VOL. 2. No. 7. Pp. 177–185.
11. Rybka N.M., Graization and experience of using computer games in teaching philosophy in technical institutions of higher education// Information technologies and training tools. 2018. VOL. 67, NO. 5. Pp. 213–225.
12. Kaufmann D.A. Reflection: Benefits of gamification in online higher education // Journal of Instructional Research. 2018. Vol. 7. Pр. 125–132.
13. Fiedotova N.A. Opportunities and risks of gamification in media practice // Sign: problematic field of media education. 2018. No. 4 (30). Pp. 54–59
14. Volkova N.P. Gamification as one of the trends of modern higher education // Modern higher education: problems and prospects: VІ All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference of students, postgraduates and scientists: abstracts of reports (Dnipro, 22.03.2018). 2018. Pp. 33–35.
15. Khlaponin Y.I., Kozubtsov I.M., Kozubtsova L.M. The problem of cybersecurity in educational information systems and information technologies // XІІІ Scientific and Practical Conference "Priority areas for the development of telecommunications systems and special-purpose networks. Use of units, complexes, communications, automation and cybersecurity in the Joint Forces Operation” (Kyiv, December 3, 2020). 2020. Pp. 279–280.
16. Antonovych P. About the essence and content of cyberwar// Military thought. 2011. No. 7. Pp. 39–46
17. Semko V.V. Cybernetic space object interaction conflict model// Problems of informatization and management. 2012. Volume 2 No. 38. Pp. 88–92.
18. Chuiev Y.V. Research of operations in military science. Moscow: Voenizdat, 1970. 256 p.
19. Kozubtsov I.M., Kozubtsova L.M. Strategy of game in cybernetic space // Files of the International Scientific and Technical Conference "Modern information and telecommunications technologies" (Kyiv, November 17-20, 2015). 2015. Volume III Development of Information Technologies. Pp.52–54.
20. Kukshyn V. Game technologies in the classroom. Osvita.ua. (2008) URL: https://osvita.ua/school/method/technol/759.
21. Horodetskyi S.S., Beliakov V.A. Prospects of using virtual reality and 3d technologies for militaryapplied purposes // Electronic scientific journal "Homo Cyberus". 2018. №2(5). URL: http://journal.homocyberus.ru/perspektivy_ispolzovaniya_virtualnoj_realn.
22. Korchemnaia N.V. Research of students' motives for esports // Electronic scientific journal "Homo Cyberus". 2018. №2(5). URL: http://journal.homocyberus.ru/Korchemnaya_NV_2_2018.
23. Chaika H.V. Computer games as modern fairy tales // Practical psychology and social work. 2009. No. 4. Pp. 65-67.
24. Chaika H.V. Influence of computer games as a new factor of culture on the formation of personality // Contemporary topics of psychology. 2006. Vol. 3. Issue 3. Pp. 218–296.
25. Chaika H.V. Aggressive manifestations of computer players // Problems of general and pedagogical psychology: collection of scientific works of the G.S. Kostiuk Institute of psychology of NAPS of Ukraine. K.: Gnosis, 2008. Vol. 8. Part 3. Pp. 481–489
26. Chaika H.V. Symptoms of computer addiction // Practical psychology and social work. 2009. No. 10. Pp. 52–55.
27. Sicart M. Reality has always been augmented: Play and the promises of Pokémon GO // Mobile Media and Communication. 2017. Vol. 5. № 1. Pр. 30–33.